What is the difference between an elite athlete and the weekend warrior? How many times have we seen those with potentially superior skills miss the mark because they gassed out or were overwhelmed by an opponent’s strength? Often times athletes focus a majority of their efforts in training their technique but fall short due to insufficient or ineffective focus on strength and conditioning.
These lectures will give you the information and tools necessary to optimize your training and nutrition for sports so that you can fully implement your technique, get the results you deserve, and emerge your winning best!
- Students will receive an official Learn-ASP certificate upon successful completion
- This subject is accredited by PTA Global for 3 CECs
- To find out how to claim, follow our step-by-step guide here
- Comp Prep – Getting The Competitors Edge
- Weighing In For Sport
- Sports Nutrition and Athletic Performance – The Neglected Link
- Strength Programming for Athletes (Part 1)
- Strength Programming for Athletes (Part 2)
WHO THIS SUBJECT IS DESIGNED FOR
- Coaches and fitness professionals looking to deepen their knowledge on sports-specific training & nutrition for professional development and to benefit their clients and athletes
- Athletes looking for more effective ways to cut weight, or optimize their strength & conditioning and nutrition for their sport
- Bodybuilders, physique and bikini competitors
- Anyone looking to maximize their potential in their chosen sport
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 15
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 346
- Assessments Yes
Comp Prep – Getting The Competitors Edge
This lecture will delve into methods of physique manipulation over the last weeks of comp prep and discuss their effectiveness in getting competitors to their show best.
Weighing In For Sport
This lecture will provide more effective and healthy techniques for athletic weight cuts, ensuring the athlete maximizes strength and performance during matches and maintains optimal health for longevity in the sport.
Strength Programming for Athletes (Part 1)
This lecture will cover the necessity of strength training in various sports, as well as investigating the factors that determine an effective strength program (Part 1 of 2)
Strength Programming for Athletes (Part 2)
This lecture will cover the necessity of strength training in various sports, as well as investigating the factors that determine an effective strength program (Part 2 of 2)