Trendy fad diets and supplements are growing in popularity in the pursuit of losing weight, looking leaner, gaining muscle, or performing better. We’ve all heard about Keto, fat-burners, and countless types of pre- and post-workouts supplements. Yet, with the vastness of information, you would be fortunate to stumble upon what actually works for you – health wise and physique wise.
These lectures will cut through the noise and delve deeper into the science behind the factors that need to be considered in order to optimize nutrition. From gut health, to digestion and nutrient assimilation, to optimal supplementation – this series will give you the holistic understanding of nutrition necessary to achieve your goals.
- Students will receive an official Learn-ASP certificate upon successful completion
- This subject is accredited by PTA Global for 3 CECs
- To find out how to claim, follow our step-by-step guide here
- Are You Really What You Eat?
- The Dark Side of Nutrition
- Carbohydrate Tolerance: How To Make Sugar Your Friend
- Supplementing for The Optimal Physique – Fact or Fiction
- The Paleo Diet – Creating Superman on Caveman Food
WHO THIS SUBJECT IS DESIGNED FOR
- Anyone looking to find effective ways to optimise their diet & nutrition
- Anyone looking to cut through the confusion caused by common diet myths
- Fitness professionals looking to deepen their knowledge of nutrition for professional development and to benefit their clients
- Bodybuilders, physique and bikini competitors
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 15
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 453
- Assessments Yes
Are You Really What You Eat?
As the saying goes: “You are what you eat” - but are you really? This lecture investigates other aspects that play a critical role in the equation.
The Dark Side of Nutrition
This lecture uncovers common nutritional myths and the selective information that has been fed to us by the commercialisation of the food industry.
Carbohydrate Tolerance: How To Make Sugar Your Friend
Cutting through the noise of nutritional fads, this lecture will help you understand how carbs and sugar actually work in our bodies, and how can you utilize them to your advantage.
Supplementing for The Optimal Physique - Fact or Fiction
One of the biggest controversies in the fitness industry revolves around supplementation. We take a serious look at the pros & cons of supplementing and whether it is necessary.
The Paleo Diet - Creating Superman on Caveman Food
The paleo diet promises us a lot. Yet, does it actually bring us the health benefits it claims? This lecture takes a deeper look into its origins and examines the pros & cons.