Hypertrophy & Strength
Is it possible to build muscle, gain size whilst getting leaner all at the same time? What’s the best way to train and eat to maximise muscle growth? What if I’m not looking to get bigger, just much stronger? These are all questions that are frequently asked, yet never answered fully or satisfactorily. Often it takes one to hit a training plateau or unfortunately get injured before they really start to seek the serious answers.
If you, like many others, want to identify the factors that go into optimizing your hypertrophy or strength training to see optimal results, then these lectures will provide the information for just that.
- Students will receive an official Learn-ASP certificate upon successful completion
- This subject is accredited by PTA Global for 4 CECs
- To find out how to claim, follow our step-by-step guide here
- 7 Ways To Ensure Maximal Muscle Growth
- Pressing Your Way to Success
- Strength Smarts – The Protocols That Get You Stronger
- The Power-Bodybuilder – Is Strength Training Necessary For Aesthetics
- Building Muscle While Losing Fat – Is it Possible?
WHO THIS SUBJECT IS DESIGNED FOR
- Anyone looking more effective ways to maximize muscle growth & strength
- Fitness professionals looking to deepen their knowledge of hypertrophy & strength for professional development and to benefit their clients
- Bodybuilders, physique and bikini competitors
- Fitness enthusiasts who want to learn more and take their knowledge and training specificity to the next level
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 15
- Duration 4 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 444
- Assessments Yes
7 Ways To Ensure Maximal Muscle Growth
This lecture will delve into the science of hypertrophy, highlighting some surefire ways to overcome plateaus and accelerate those anabolic pathways for muscle growth.
Pressing Your Way to Success
This lecture will be uncovering the secrets to pressing big - answering how you can continually increase pressing strength without getting injured in the process.
Strength Smarts – The Protocols That Get You Stronger
In this lecture, we will take a look at training smarts, highlighting some of the important considerations for effective strength gains over a training cycle.
The Power-Bodybuilder – Is Strength Training Necessary For Aesthetics
This lecture explores the reason why strength training is critical for optimal aesthetic development, as well as physique longevity.
Building Muscle While Losing Fat – Is it Possible?
This lecture debunks the myth of “bulking” and “shredding”, as well as offers more effective solutions for optimal body composition from both an aesthetic and a health perspective.