Fat Loss & Physique Transformation
What does it take to lose fat and transform a physique? From trendy diets, to weight loss pills and detox teas, to magazine training regimes and fancy ab gizmos, I’m sure we’ve all tried something and are now a little wiser to what works and what doesn’t. So let’s cut through the confusion and bullshit. One method that could work for one person, is just as likely to be another’s downfall.
So, if you’ve hit a plateau, are unsure where to begin, or just want more science-based information behind your diet and training, then these lectures will give you the necessary tools and will teach you how to use them effectively to achieve your goals.
- Students will receive an official Learn-ASP certificate upon successful completion
- This subject is accredited by PTA Global for 4 CECs
- To find out how to claim, follow our step-by-step guide here
- Reasons Why You Are Not Losing Fat
- Can you get Fat on….Stress?
- The Complete Fat Loss Solution
- Periodization for Physique Transformation
- Prepping the Female Fitness Competitor
WHO THIS SUBJECT IS DESIGNED FOR
- Anyone looking for more effective ways to lose fat and get lean
- Fitness professionals looking to deepen their knowledge of fat loss & physique transformation for professional development and to benefit their clients
- Bodybuilders, physique and bikini competitors
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 15
- Duration 4 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 522
- Assessments Yes
10 Reasons Why You Are Not Losing Fat
This lecture will shed light on why your fat loss efforts have stalled, and most of the time, it’s more than just about training and calorie counting.
Can You Get Fat On ... Stress?
This lecture will help you understand the full effects of stress on fat gain and how you can modulate them.
The Complete Fat Loss Solution
This lecture puts to rest common fat loss myths through a more in depth examination of physiology supported by empirical evidence and clinical application.
Periodization For Physique Transformation
Periodization is the science of exercise programming. This lecture will cover the different models of periodization and how you can utilize them effectively to transform physiques.
Prepping The Female Fitness Competitor
From hormonal health, to relationships with food and overall mindset, this lecture will investigate the common pitfalls in prepping the female fitness competitor.