If you have forgotten your password, simply click on Login on the top right-hand side of the navigation bar, and proceed to click on Lost your password?
You will be redirected to a new page. Input the email address used to register and Reset Password. A password reset link will be sent to your email (please check your spam/junk folder if you do not receive an email within the first 5 minutes)
If you wish to see your profile details, simply click on Profile on the top right-hand side of the navigation bar.
To edit your profile, navigate to the Settings tab. From here, you will be able to edit personal information such as your first and last name, biography, profile picture, etc.
Once completed, click on Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
After you’ve purchased a series, navigate to its main page and click on Start the Series Now. You will see a confirmation message once you’ve successfully enrolled.
If you are unable to access the quizzes, it is likely that you have not started the series. Navigate to the series’ main page and click on Start the Series. You will see a confirmation message and will be able to access the respective quizzes in the series.
In order for our system to recognize the completion of a series, you will need to click on the “Complete” button in each lecture. One possible reason that you’re not seeing 100% completion despite finishing all the lectures is because of the preview lecture.
On your respective series page, look out for the green tick beside each lecture title – this will indicate whether you have successfully clicked on “Complete” in the lecture. If you do not see a green tick, enter the lecture, click on “Complete” and you should be good to go. You may refer to the sample screenshot below:
No. The correct answer to each question, with an explanation will be displayed after you complete the quiz.
To determine whether your device, settings or internet connection may be causing the problem, please try watching another lecture.
If you’re able to watch other lectures without any problems, this indicates there is a technical issue with the original video. Please drop a message in the inquiry form below so our team can investigate further and fix the issue.
If you’re encountering playback issues with other lectures, however, then please try the troubleshooting steps outlined below.
- Try watching the original lecture in an incognito window.
- If the video plays without issue, try checking your extension, plugin or firewall program on your device to see if it needs to be reconfigured or disabled.
- Try a different browser. If you’re not already using Google Chrome, we recommend using it, as we’ve found it works best to watch ASP Education lectures.
- Clear your browser’s cookies and cache and restart it before trying again.
- If your internet speed is low, try lowering the video quality of the subject, or watching the subject when your internet connection is stronger.
- Turn off any hardware acceleration you have installed (in Firefox or on Windows).
- If you can’t hear any audio, double check to see that the subject player volume is turned up and that the video is not muted. Check the sound settings on your device.
- Restart your computer and network devices (modems/switches/routers).
Occassionally students create more than one account by mistake. For example, a student might mistakenly create a second account using a social media login that they do not regularly use. If you use multiple email accounts, or have a Google account, try logging in with the associated email addresses.
If you discover that you have created more than one account by accident, and would like to deactivate an account, please drop a message in our inquiry form below so our team can investigate further and fix the issue.